Friday, April 13, 2012

The wonderful what are you listening to thread - Page 2

[:1]I kissed a girl I liked iiiiiiit, the taste of her cherry chapstick|||Lullaby- Assemblage 23

|||...the voices in my head.|||I like Tom Waits' Lullaby more.

|||I like Tom Waits but his voice doesn't lend well to that song IMO, Oh well we all have our own taste in music. As far as Lullaby songs go this is one of my favorites though I'm sure I could find many more that I like.

Maria Mena - My lullaby

|||Dark Funeral ~ Call From the Grave|||Procol Harum: Whiter shade of pale



|||Some pretty good stuff posted so far, except Maria Mena (she lied to me so she's a ***** imo).

Candiria - Blood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAvHayrldxg&feature=fvst|||So I'm going to Santana in Las Vegas and Aerosmith & ZZ Top in Irvine.

Next and this month.



And I visit all my musician friends, some let me try to sing and play.|||New Shakira.




Quote:








So I'm going to Santana in Las Vegas and Aerosmith & ZZ Top in Irvine.




Aerosmith playing given Tyler's injuries?

No comments:

Post a Comment