Friday, April 13, 2012

Left or Right spacer. - Page 10

[:1]Right spacer. Right foot forward.

And left-handed, like Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Charlemagne and 5 out of the 7 recent US presidents... and yeah, Fidel Castro, he counts as two!


Quote:








I'm Still Bortaz's prime Quoted example of a mongoloid/mutant here.

Left

and I'm right handed and goofy footed as well.

Even when holding a burning cig in that hand.

See my keyboard pic if you doubt it.




Finally I can proove that you are a German!|||Why was I not mentioned? I'm left handed.|||OK, I'll put you on my list of left-handed villains.|||Quote:










Finally I can proove that you are a German!




How so?

(I don't see any proof in the PIC?)

I'm like 30% German American but have been to Germany 4 or 5 times.

Cruised the Rhine etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment