Friday, April 13, 2012

Left or Right spacer. - Page 5

[:1]I really miss the "both" option. Mostly left though, so I went for that one.|||I only type with my right hand so it would logically be only my right thumb. For the record, I have never used my boobies to hit the space bar.|||well you didn't give the option for both. I seam to use both depending on what word I just finished typing, however I would say that may 75% of the time it is my right thumb.|||Quote:








I only type with my right hand so it would logically be only my right thumb. For the record, I have never used my boobies to hit the space bar.




Need a hand with that?|||The 'Left' is winning. Smeg must be fuming.|||Quote:








Need a hand with that?




Are you offering?|||Quote:








And what is average?




The medium between the fastest and the slowest.|||Quote:








Are you offering?




Reporting for duty Ma'am! |||Quote:








Reporting for duty Ma'am!




Well, thank you for stepping up.:wink3:|||Quote:








Well, thank you for stepping up.:wink3:




Don't listen to him, I'm willing to do what it takes, not sure he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment