Friday, April 13, 2012

Left or Right spacer. - Page 2

[:1]Let's see here... definitely my left.|||Hold on, must test this...

It seems to be the right thumb 99% of the time.|||Wow, all the mutants and general weirdos.|||With 11 votes cast, it's split down the middle!

Someone voted for boobies...|||Quote:








Wow, all the mutants and general weirdos.




"Dur..." said Khidir, beneath Momouteh.|||I didn't have to check. I've previously noted that there's a shiny spot on the right side of the spacebar where my thumb hits it most often.|||Quote:








With 11 votes cast, it's split down the middle!

Someone voted for boobies...






Using boobies to hit the space bar would indicate many things... Not sure how many of them would be good though.

right, btw.|||Quote:








I use my index fingers.



Infact all my typing is done using only my two indext fingers.

The way I seem to type is that the right index finger covers all of the keyboard except QWE,ASD,ZXC which the left one covers.




Isn't it hard to type like that?|||Quote:








Isn't it hard to type like that?




not really. it's all about how you originally learn how to type. if you learn that way and practice it, you can become an effective typist.|||I use my right forefinger.. and left thumb.. What dose the make me? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment