Friday, April 13, 2012

Left or Right spacer. - Page 3

[:1]Quote:








What dose the make me? XD




...|||Quote:








What dose the make me? XD




Must... not... comment...



The wear pattern would indicate a right thumb user.|||After testing, it seems the left thumb. I'm right-handed too.|||Quote:








Isn't it hard to type like that?




My typing is faster than average.

It hard to describe how it works but if I have to type the word "can" for example then I press the C key with my right index finger and then my left index finger moves towards the A key as fast as possible while my right index finger moves as fast as possible towards the N key and by distance the left index finger reaches the key first and so the word can gets spelled.|||Quote:








My typing is faster than average.




And what is average?

(I'm not advocating turning this in to a my WPM is bigger than yours thread, though I fear I just did...)|||I use my left thumb. And I am in fact a mutant.|||I think us "mutants" outnumber you normal people. Left thumb for me as well.|||Typing just to see what I use. Yep, its the right.

Johnny I want to see a video of you typing. Not because I dont believe you but because I think its amazing you can do that.|||well lets see what happens when i type this. its right.|||I use both of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment