Saturday, April 21, 2012

amazing glass art

check this stuff out!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/EmergentGlassworks|||No thoughts about the site, no explanation, no background info, no impressions on the actual glass art itself, this OP reads like a spambot.

"Hey guys check this site out it p cool brah!~"

LINK.|||Quote:








this OP reads like a spambot.





your mom reads like a spambot|||Quote:








your mom reads like a spambot




Oh snap!|||I buy Murano Art Glass.|||I have to agree to Turb, however. If it had been your first post, you would now be banned for being a spam bot. Most mods wouldn't even have checked the link (grammar question: is the "even" at the right position?). If a long-time member does it, it might look as if his account here being taken over, so I check their recent postings - just like in this case

BTW, spam bots are free game for any mod, no matter where they are found.|||Cool link, bro.

@ Krischy: Ya okay there, bud? |||I just wanted to scare Millipede a bit. A clear case of a mod harassing forum members .

No offense meant.|||I forget English is your second language sometimes. My apologies - I was teasing you about the double-post.

The comment directed at the OP was pure sarcasm.|||I heven't even noticed that. Well, I deleted the one posting and added another useless one here .

No comments:

Post a Comment