Thursday, April 19, 2012

Netflix Price Changes - Page 2

I never really used netflix, I'm not a movie person :P so from my point of view I can only judge this as a business decision... At one point though I almost caved but then I realized I had no money :S|||Torrent

Hook up to HDTV

Jakes on Netflix|||I've never used it. HBO ftw! Game of Thrones!|||I think I may drop netflix. I can grab the new releases at the redbox (3 within 1.5 miles of me). I watched the streaming a lot when I first got it, but I haven't used the streaming in a while. The price increase just reminded me that I don't really use their service.|||I just bought a blu-ray player with the wireless adapter and have Netflix and I love it.

Of course, once I see all they have that I want to see, I may view it differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment