Thursday, April 19, 2012

Norwegian massacre - Page 2

If they had a few more people carrying guns it would be free.

Bull**** on the God stuff.

Colonel Colt made all men equal.

|||I think an open society does a better job at that.|||Bobcox: What you are criticizing is actually a quite beautiful part of norwegian culture. You can stop and talk to the King when he walks the dog in the park, or the prime minister at the grocery store. We haven`t had the need for huge security schemes around our officials and ordinary people and I hope this guy won`t be able to change this.

I can pretty much guarantee that this guy won`t be released from prison. After the 21 years have gone, it`s extremely likely they will use the paragraph that allows us to keep him in prison.

The guy seems to be completely rational, which scares me a lot. His goal was obviously to hit the cornerstone of social democracy in Norway and he has expressed a wish to have an open trial so he can explain everything.|||@bobcox

Noone had guns on the island but him, it's Norway, not Finland or the US.

Guns are illegal.

I am gonna leave mourning to the people related to the victims and just decide not to give crap about this. It does not have an impact on my life and why would it? of course I think it must suck immensely for the people involved but since I don't expect anyone who doesn't know me to mourn my death I will just continue as if it didn't happen because if the news didn't cover it internationally I wouldn't know and niether would I care.

I just overexplained myself without really explaining myself properly. Don't quote me on any of this because as I said this does not explain my point very good.|||@ GuardianHadriel

Ok now we know that you don't care. Thank you for expressing that on this message board. Now you can go crawl back under your rock.

This is obviously a national tragedy for Norway. And my thoughts are with all who have lost a loved one.

Right now I'm more filled with sadness than in a long time. This is dreadful.

I love Norway, but the antimuslim, racist and neonazi tendencies are the same there as in most of Europe and it scares the hell out of me.|||Quote:








@bobcox

Noone had guns on the island but him, it's Norway, not Finland or the US.

Guns are illegal.

I am gonna leave mourning to the people related to the victims and just decide not to give crap about this. It does not have an impact on my life and why would it? of course I think it must suck immensely for the people involved but since I don't expect anyone who doesn't know me to mourn my death I will just continue as if it didn't happen because if the news didn't cover it internationally I wouldn't know and niether would I care.

I just overexplained myself without really explaining myself properly. Don't quote me on any of this because as I said this does not explain my point very good.




What a narcissistic garbage post. Instead of posting stuff like that I would urge you to shut up, leave the keyboard and do something else.

Scratch that. Now I want to know why you decided it was worth it to write a post about how you don`t care, considering how much of an asshole it makes you look.|||A quote from "2083 a European Declaration of Independence" (The manifest he spent years writing):


Quote:




The European Military Order and Criminal Tribunal (the PCCTS - Knights Templar) was created by and for the free indigenous peoples of Europe. One of the primary purposes of the tribunal and order is to attempt/contribute to seize political and military control of Western European multiculturalist regimes and to try, judge and punish Western European cultural Marxist/multiculturalist perpetrators (category A, B and C traitors) for crimes committed against the indigenous peoples of Europe from 1955 until this day.

Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici � PCCTS (the Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon), the Knights Templar was re-founded in London in 2002 by representatives from eight European countries, for the purpose of serving the interests of the free indigenous peoples of Europe and to fight against the ongoing European Jihad (referred to as the �third Jihad�). The Knights Templar was re-founded as a pan-European nationalist military order and a military/criminal tribunal with two primary objectives. The order is to serve as an armed Indigenous Rights Organisation and as a Crusader Movement (anti-Jihad movement).

The founding session (two meetings consisting of 4 founding members and host as a security precaution) was held in London, United Kingdom � Apr, 2002.



Founding (re-founding) members:

Anonymous 1 - Nationality: English Protestant (Host)

Anonymous 2 - Nationality: English Christian atheist

Anonymous 3 - Nationality: French Catholic

Anonymous 4 - Nationality: German Christian atheist

Anonymous 5 - Nationality: Dutch Christian agnostic

Anonymous 6 - Nationality: Greek Orthodox

Anonymous 7 - Nationality: Russian Christian atheist

Anonymous 8 - Nationality: Norwegian Protestant (member and proxy for 9)

Anonymous 9 - Nationality: Serbian Orthodox (by proxy, location: Monrovia, Liberia)



Unable to attend:

Anonymous 10 � Nationality: Swedish

Anonymous 11 � Nationality: Belgian

Anonymous 12 � Nationality: European-American




I think you should be atleast a bit concerned now. He shouted "this is only the beginning" while shooting on the island. This could be what he was referring to.

These people can't be even tracked down, and as far as I know Anders Breivik knows only the names of four of them.|||Is very sad, I hate terror|||I'll mourn this or those couple 'o thousand kids in Africa.|||Dutch, as I understand it, officers were having trouble getting transportation to the secluded island. I guess they didn't have their own air or maritime assets to get them on the ground.




Quote:








Bobcox: What you are criticizing is actually a quite beautiful part of norwegian culture. You can stop and talk to the King when he walks the dog in the park, or the prime minister at the grocery store. We haven`t had the need for huge security schemes around our officials and ordinary people and I hope this guy won`t be able to change this.

I can pretty much guarantee that this guy won`t be released from prison. After the 21 years have gone, it`s extremely likely they will use the paragraph that allows us to keep him in prison.

The guy seems to be completely rational, which scares me a lot. His goal was obviously to hit the cornerstone of social democracy in Norway and he has expressed a wish to have an open trial so he can explain everything.




I don't think being armed would stop you from still talking to people at the park or store. It just depends on whether your culture/people are scared of the object or bad people with objects (or neither?).

No comments:

Post a Comment