Thursday, April 19, 2012

The OT is still here..again! - Page 2

don't give up, Lucky!!! *pounce hug* and you're very welcome!|||Quote:








old timers are a myth




Agreed .|||Quote:








Agreed .




It's Thelioness!|||What kind of loser would still be here after so many years?|||Quote:








What kind of loser would still be here after so many years?




. . . ?|||'05ers ain't nuttin'.|||Well we survived..barely.

Man I think this time out I've never been so wore out on such a vacation. I don't think it was the heat, casue those of you that know, know that Universal like Disney have many place with shade/AC/etc. But yea i'm beat.

The Hulk was a monster. I've rode it before, but this time I went after every other roller coaster and save Hulk till last. Hulk literally made my brain feel like it was trying to be sucked out the back of head. It hurt! I like it, but it hurt.

I guess that's why they call it The Hulk to keep that g-force constant, and it succeeds very well at that.

Harry Potter was cool, no Fast Access yet (grr), but was pretty awesome as far as rides go.

We stayed on site at the Portofino Bay Hotel, very nice, but also pretty expensive....the pool was awesome.

Worst part, other than being totally drained, was the plane flights. I'll admit i'm not much of a plane travel kinda guy, but on the way back yesterday, my left ear started to pop or fill up or w/e it does. Usually people chew gum/etc, but I usually let mine fill up so I can't hear much and go to sleep.

Well for some reason my left ear filled or got stuffed more and more and more till it got painful. And even today I can still tell its filled with what feels like water. I'm gonna try and find something to remedy this problem asap. Sucks having all that cracklin' in my ear everytime I swallow.

But all in all it was fun, glad to be home, glad to get my dog back from the vet/boarding.

And thankyou for the welcome back, glad to see some more of the old faces. |||Quote:




'05ers ain't nuttin'.




We don't try quite so hard.|||Well an update on my ears after the rapid descent...

I took some advice and went to the clinic to get them checked. Turns out both my ears are infected? The Doc said it was a little rare for an adult to have that, which I find rare that he said that.

So, to sum it up I guess a slight sinus problem + rapid descent = ear infections..?

Idk, but now I got some medicine thats gonna keep me doped up for 10 days..which mine as well make a person feel sick imo. Do I gotta really take all the pills in the bottle? I don't see it happening.

Ahh well, vacation lag it is. |||ear infection? that's a little odd; i've never heard of something like that happening. glad you had fun tho. ^_^

airplane rides aren't too bad... it's after the two or three hour mark i get anxious and fidgety. if im not sleeping. i think the only time i slept thru a flight and it almost felt like a 20 minute flight was coming home from Vegas this past May. awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment