Thursday, April 19, 2012

Best Irish/Celtic punk band? - Page 3

Good call! I should dig up my old Troublegum tape.|||Black 47, along with the others already mentioned of course. I think they're a north-east thing, but definitely worth checking out though.|||Dropkick Murphys

Brick Top Blaggers

(just saw them for 1st time few months ago, cool bagpipe celt-punk band)|||Dropkick Murphys vote here|||Four year old thread resurrection here.

Well, that and Black 47.|||I think, in this case a resurrection is OK if a band is mentioned which sucked 4 years ago.|||Quote:








I think, in this case a resurrection is OK if a band is mentioned which sucked 4 years ago.




Well, OK, if that's what tickles your pickle. I'd definitely agree that Dropkick Murphys rotted, and their only reason for name recognition was because they wear their politics on their sleeves in juvenile fashion and it got them mentioned on the Glenn Beck show.
|||Hey if you made the thread without "PUNK" in the title Dropkick Murphy would not be on the list, but is that not what punk bands are about?

No comments:

Post a Comment