Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Tattoo Thread.

What awesome tattoo ideas do you have?

Discuss.





I'll start with:



Edit: same pic without the stupid "void" background it has.|||The Demon Trap Pentacle and Circle with a teardrop cut in the circle AKA The Magic Goes away.

But I don't have or want to get one.|||i have an idea and started a thread about it long ago. never got it because i didn't have the spare money, but now that i have a little bit of extra cash, im looking more into it. maybe i'l have the mods combine both threads or something. >.>

groovy pic, Nurm. ^_^|||I don't want a tattoo, but if I were to get one it would probably be something like the rainbow star from Mario Kart just above my ankle. Something that denotes flight or speed, and above the ankle because I don't want something huge or constantly visible and when I am riding it could be seen.|||Ive always wanted a Black Panther fighting a White Tiger, going up the backs of both arms and across my shoulder blades with some cool design in the middle. A Yin and Yang concept but the opposite because they are fighting instead of co-existing.

Edit: The only reason I HAVEN'T gotten this yet, is A) It's going to cost TWO arms and a leg, and B) I haven't been able to find any concept art even remotely depicting what I am looking for. If anyone happens to come across anything. PM me the link and I'll credit your name someone in the Tattoo :P|||gonna get a Murpphys tattoo soon. Of the Sing Loud crest|||I've got this really awesome dragon tattoo. Its right here on my shoulder, see?

Ah, man, it wore off! |||Gadzooks!! How did it Wipe off!|||Tatoos on women are such a turn-off.|||Quote:








I've got this really awesome dragon tattoo. Its right here on my shoulder, see?

Ah, man, it wore off!




You should have a submarine tattoo on your chest, like me. It looks like this:









It's currently underwater BTW.

It seems we agree on the matter of tattoos .

No comments:

Post a Comment