Saturday, April 21, 2012

amazing glass art - Page 2

Now that we have that out of the way, we should get on with the "harassing forum members" part again. I just can't make up my mind on who to pick on. Somebody deserves it, but who?!|||Well, you can't tempban me, so who's left? ||| A very good question. I'd say our future dishwashers, if you catch my drift. After all, THOSE peeps have to have the intestinal fortitude to be able to put up with massive amounts of braincell-killing abuse without losing their tempers.|||Am I witnessing the fabled "Mod Troll-Fest"?

*runs away*|||What your taking applications from this bunch?

|||I think I have a pretty good troll post by post count ratio, but it might just have become a small bit worse |||Quote:








No thoughts about the site, no explanation, no background info, no impressions on the actual glass art itself, this OP reads like a spambot.

"Hey guys check this site out it p cool brah!~"

LINK.




and while everyone is true about what they said, it's etsy. afaik, it's a safe site and it's for artists to post their work and sell their work. i only know about this site thru regretsy (can't post the link because the first pic is inappropriate) and the fact that i've been hanging around douchey hipster arteests lately.

speaking of hispter, saw this one kid with glasses like these today:



Spoiler






only it wasn't a girl and i see people wearing these ugly things at least six times a day.|||Quote:








speaking of hispter, saw this one kid with glasses like these today:




I had to wear a pair just like those (except even bigger) during my eye exam last week. I had a really giggly nurse so I kept making goofy faces at her, told her I was Buddy Holly and started singing Peggy Sue.

That was fun. |||awww. im so jealous of that nurse. XD

seriously, i feel i have every right to make fun of these pricks who wear these glasses because it's the "IN" thing right now! back when i was a kid many years ago, i had glasses in this shape and my lens was thick because i was blind (still am). they weren't black, but i owned diff colors (red, blue and pink, dark brown, then black) and i got made fun of becaue my glasses weren't "cool." so why should these ****ing ugly things be cool now? GOD. DAMNIT! ><|||Quote:








so why should these ****ing ugly things be cool now? GOD. DAMNIT! ><




Trends exist so stupid people don't have to think for themselves; and they're successful because there are... well, a LOT of really stupid people. Don't hate. Pity.

Freckleface should start feeling better in 3... 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment