Thursday, April 19, 2012

The OT is still here..again! - Page 3

Quote:








We don't try quite so hard.




And that's the problem.

Y'ain't winnin' if y'ain't tryin'.|||Quote:








And that's the problem.

Y'ain't winnin' if y'ain't tryin'.




ghetto southern slang? winning for trying? |||I made Buffalo Wings just for the occasion.|||I remember you! Welcome back

Hope you feel better soon.|||Quote:








ghetto southern slang? winning for trying?




The name of the game is to use words that have more than one apostrophe in them, it's just the laziness of the Southern Amurrciners that make shortening words so much easier with their lingo.|||I feel like a complete jerk for not having anything constructive to say... but damn, it was hard to find the Off Topic Forum. I really don't like the new changes.|||That's because you don't like any changes at all |||He likes to change into a statue, doesn't that count?|||hey..no off topic'ing my off topic thread...i mean, really?



...I drank what?|||I drank a case of Yaboosh's Beer.

Got it in a contest/bet type thread and wrote a review I can't find.



http://forums.diii.net/showpost.php?...8&postcount=32

Man Was it Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment