Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ohio Officer Goes Berserk When... - Page 2

Quote:








I'm curious, are the police car recordings available to the public? Or was this somehow leaked?




According to a member there, "Police videos, taken by dash camera, are considered public record, under Ohio's Public Record Law. Anyone can request them." This may not apply to all states.|||Unrelated but very interesting. Seems to be a lot of conflicting information out there about this UN Small Arms Treaty.

http://www.morningstartv.com/oak-ini...arxism-america|||Quote:








Unrelated but very interesting. Seems to be a lot of conflicting information out there about this UN Small Arms Treaty.

http://www.morningstartv.com/oak-ini...arxism-america






I still like Pete Seeger.|||Not the first time I've seen this type of behavior from a cop. Stupid Alpha-Male bull****.

No doubt hiding some deep seated issues with all that anger.|||Quote:








I still like Pete Seeger.




I think I saw you two eating at Alice's Restaurant.|||yea stuff like this is scary, to know there idiots likethis with a get to do anything to you badge.

I myself have a concealed carry license, and videos like this worry me about pull overs,road blocks/etc.

Usually when I do have such with officers I'm not holding on person or in the vehicle, but I usually don't flash my carry license before my driver's anyway. They both carry the same info so in most cases I use whichever cept when dealing with officers...if so I get the "step back, hand over side", "are you carrying now sir?"...

It's awkward and makes ya feel like your breakin the law...but I understand it's their job.

I guess it better than flashing your gun widly saying "I gots myself a gun!"|||Quote:








I don't believe that was really the issue here, but that doesn't make your claim any less of a strawman.




Just because it's ludicrous doesn't mean it isn't regularly trotted out.|||Here's the latest from my backyard.



|||I usually give the police the benefit of the doubt on stuff like that. Especially when the evidence is a near useless video of the incident. That's not to say the incident shouldn't be investigated of course. The guy did look pretty beat up and died in the hospital. Its just that a shoddy video recording and the testimony of a handful of people who likely never have to subdue uncooperative hotheads is not enough for me to throw the cops (or anyone else in their position) under the bus.|||I'm not really sure what could justify five officers beating a unarmed, homeless, schizophrenic man to death with the backs of their flashlights, but don't worry, I'm sure they'll get a nice, taxpayer-paid vacation while their peers at police HQ "investigate" the exact words they'll use to declare them innocent of any wrongdoing in the next press release.

No comments:

Post a Comment