Thursday, April 19, 2012

Motion sickness - Page 4

good luck, haha. you sound like a tooper.|||Thanks, but I also want as many filets I can get before winter hits. The kids LOVE the fish. I got about 250 filets for $50.00.

Just got done frying up 15 of them along with jalapeno poppers.|||mm jalepeno poppers with cream cheese and deep fried. delicious. i will eat pretty much anything thats deep fried.|||Darn it all, nothing works. I tired ginger and it did nothing. I bought some MotionEaze, that didn't work. I will have to resort to some chemical to help out I guess.

They want to take me trolling but I need to get this motion sickness under control. I want me picture taken next to the wall of walleye!|||Alcohol .|||With this old thread you are trolling already.



Dramamine (Dimenhydrinate) works

|||i have slight motion sickness but it's with certain rides. it's usually the simulated ones where you're in a box but the screen is moving in front of you and you're being thrown all about. i get so sick. the worse one was Mission to Mars. yeah, don't let the happy kids fool you. that ride is such bull****! XD it probably didn't help that everything they tell you not to do i did anyway.

im sorry to hear the ginger did not work. is there anyone that can go with you that can drive if Dramamine is the only solution? just a thought. or maybe stronger ginger tea? i know im not contributing at all, but i don't know of anything other than not getting on the boat and you're a much stronger woman than that!

looks like y'all caught some yummy fish! good luck on the next trip! |||Have you ever tried sea-band? Our 12 year old always started throwing up in the car on long trips. Someone told me about sea-band, so I figured we'd give it a try. To my surprise she didn't get sick at all last holiday (8 hour car trip). On the way home she had forgotten to put them on and sure enough she got sick again.

For $ 9,99 it's at least worth a try

No comments:

Post a Comment