Saturday, April 21, 2012

Who was the best Doctor? - Page 4

Hmm, is that a vaccination gun or a device for delivering suppositories?|||...most likely a device for the delivery of suppositories.... and a local.|||It's probably sending each of them through separate new holes. IIRC, there are a few unpleasant side effects, but I don't remember which...|||Test it on Mikey and Dredd...then get back to me.|||Ehm... lead poisoning and *minor* internal bleedings.|||DON'T DIE oN ME NOW!!!!!!|||"shoot" her too.|||:O

why would you kill someone as cute and pleasant as me? KRISCHAN, HELP ME PLEASE!!! this isn't something you wanna do!! don't listen to Gorny!|||Quote:








DON'T DIE oN ME NOW!!!!!!




"die on me later, when it's more convienant, shall we say Tuesday, just after tea?"|||but...but.... okay. i'll die next Tuesday.

you hear that, Gorny? You can "shoot" me next Tuesday. I've seen Rammstein in concert. i can die happy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment