Saturday, April 21, 2012

Le Tour '11 - Revenge of the Chain Drop! - Page 5

I had the biggest smile on my face when I saw good ol' Eddy popping up of the sun roof it was legendary.

I can't wait to watch them take on Alpe d'Huez now...

a bit OT: at what time does the stage air, where you are?|||It took me a minute to recognize him, but then I started laughing.

It varies, but usually 8AM is the start of the first airing. That one is live, then they have edited replays throughout the day.|||I'm so glad I live in Europe |||And btw: going to see a stage or two in France is the best way of spending your summer. Have you ever done it?|||I wish, but no. Nowhere near enough money for that.|||Yeah, stupid atlantic ocean is in the way

I think Fr�nk is going to win the stage today. And Andy will sit back and await the others just like Fr�nk did yesterday.|||Quote:








And btw: going to see a stage or two in France is the best way of spending your summer. Have you ever done it?




I preferred The festival of San Ferm�n in Spain to the biking I saw in France.

But I'm not as big on the sport as you two.|||Big congratulations to Cadel Evans!

And a , for Lars Bak not making it first over the finish line. Although I didn't really expect it. But one could hope

No comments:

Post a Comment