Saturday, April 21, 2012

Who was the best Doctor?

From Doctor Who, that is. I wonder if there are enough people who've seen it for this thread to work...

I'm torn between Patrick Troughton (2nd) and Tom Baker (4th). I'm fond of a number of them, but those are the front-runners. I'll go with Patrick Troughton because Tom Baker won't have any shortage of fans.|||The best doctor, in my opinion is... my mom.

Yup. Post 500 is a tribute to my mom.|||The voice they used for those freakjobs that zipped around in trash cans and tormented Dr. Who were so annoying that they made me contemplate suicide; pretty much the worst thing I've ever heard in my life.|||Tom Baker it is.

There is a series of short doco's about sacred animals on the ABC and I have to admit to getting a bit of a thrill to find out that the very familiar voice of the narrator turned out to be The Doctor himself.|||id vote for dr. durf/poing/boobies, since iv only seen a couple episodes of dr. who

but thats not an option |||Haven't seen enough to say. So I voted for the one with the built-in death threat.|||I'll say it before someone else: Dre|||Quote:








Tom Baker it is.

There is a series of short doco's about sacred animals on the ABC and I have to admit to getting a bit of a thrill to find out that the very familiar voice of the narrator turned out to be The Doctor himself.




And the one on Little Britain of course. He was also in an episode of Blackadder, that was awesome.|||wow this one was brought up from the depths,

I tend to favor 4,5,7,2 of the old doctors, but the first was pretty great too, which just leaves Pertwee and whatshisface|||Mccoy .

No comments:

Post a Comment