Saturday, April 21, 2012

Disney Magic Kingdom - A question - Page 2

Apparently, you did not know of the hotel services...

|||Quote:








WTF are you talking about Adults for? Vegas is for Adults! - Disney is for your kids!




yes, that is too true. found out im not much of a gambler, but i love shows and man i love the sexier side of life. hey, it's not everyday you're hit on by Darth Vader and two of his Stormtroopers.

i went to Disney when i was 18 and had a blast with my friends. Magic Kingdom is not bad, if you like the whole prince/princess thing. went to the other parks and tbh, i kinda had a boring time at Epcot and what is that one ride where you simulate a space ride? Mission to Mars? i almost threw up my entire insides because i am prone to motion sickness! XD but my friends needed a fifth person... that was the worse sick-feeling from a ride ever. i took two throw up bags with me. XD

aside from catty teenage girls who were acting like *****es to each other when we got together (it was a team function) or just giving the silent treatment to other teammates, we had a good time and made some memories. yes, Universal/MGM is better, but i would say if magical sunshine and lollipops aren't your thing, you might not like Magic Kingdom. lol!!

the fireworks were amazing tho. i cried when i saw them (yes, i am that *** and emotional. i cry during fireworks. >.>) and then the German exchange girl thought i was crying because i said i wish my mom had come along (lots of political team-mom drama and not enough money made my mom not come along as a chaperon) and she thought i had said my mom had never seen fireworks. omg, she instantly made me stop crying and made my night much better. ^_^|||Cedar Point (Oh) = IMO best in US ^^;

This place will definitely ruin the DL or DW experience

Wildwater Kingdom (ON, CA) & Caribbean Bay (Korea) =

Not to sure I will go again... South Park episode ruined it >.>

Disney World (Flo), Disneyland Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Cali

Included from tour packages and I went with my ex-sorority sisters

Sadly, I only remember shopping souvenirs >,.<

*I have posted avatars of Mickey mouse headband & Caribbean Bay theme...

Not too sure where I saved those...*

<--- *Fail: Shopped it from DL HK* Supposedly be the pink Winnie the Pooh hood (Not Snuggie!)|||I totally agree with you on Cedar Point as the best theme park I've ever seen.

If you've never been there and you get a chance to visit anywhere near Sandusky, Ohio during the spring, summer or fall, do yourself a favor and go see this park. Its very kid-friendly too.|||It's OK if Disney makes you mental.

Buy try to stay off the drugs in the parks|||Best ride in the word - the Haunted Mansion. You know they have a crew to clean up ashes that people drop there from people asking for it to be their final resting place?

- Spooky!|||I've been to Disney and Universal..I'll take Universal anyday over Disney for me and my family.

Now If I had 3 girls like my brother has, ages 2-5-9, Disney would prolly rock but idk for sure.

Really tho these places..none of them are true "family time" places, seriously..

"kids, speed up, stay with us!"

"kids slow down were not in a all fire hurry!"

3 sec before your about to get on a ride.."I gotta pee".."what, again! you just went".."hold it!"

"Mom/Dad i'm tired, can we go swim now?"

"I'm hungry" x25

"I'm thirsty" x50

"what we doing next?" x75

A real vacation for me would be the week I take off when D3 comes out "j/k I won't be able to, but I like to say it" with plenty of good food, and cool nights to sit outside afterwards and think how good my day was..re-lax-ation.

Tho to include the kids...well.

"Here's 50 bucks, go have fun"....ahhh parenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment