Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy Birthday, Vivi!!! :D

happy bestest birthday! gingerbread cake!!



|||Happy Birthday. I didn't know we shared a birthday.|||hey! happy birthday, Thelioness! what kind of cake do you like? |||YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY Vivi is having a birfday!!!!!!!

Here's a well known row of smilies for your birfday. (only 50 smilies allowed D: )



Spoiler










EDIT: You'll have to share with Thelioness XD Happy birfday to you too!|||German Chocolate, Black Forest, or Strawberry Shortcake, are all good.|||I don't know whether or not I should endorse your continued presence by wishing you a happy birthday. After all, you ARE the most subversive, troublemaking ne'er-do-well I've seen in the 5000-or-so years* I've been moderating on these boards. Do you have ANY idea how many acres of rainforest were destroyed in order to compile your records - to say nothing about the irrevocable loss of rare life both flora and fauna? Bigfoot and the Mapinguari? They WERE real... but not anymore. THANKS, VIVI!

Happy birthday!

*that may be a subjective estimate.|||Happy birthday, Viv!



Amra's gonna be so jealous!

I just launched your cake via catapult across "The Pond", so it should be arriving there in about 5, 4, 3...

|||Quote:








I just launched your cake via catapult across "The Pond", so it should be arriving there in about 5, 4, 3...






Here, use this.



And don't look up.|||Happy birthday Vivi and Theloiness!

Drinks are on me today! |||Happy B-Day Vivi!





I already told Nessy in her thread elsewhere. But nice spot on both of them being the same day!

No comments:

Post a Comment