Thursday, April 19, 2012

Best Irish/Celtic punk band?

The Pogues

Flogging Molly

Dropkick Murphys

To name a few. Who else should I be checking out?|||Was going to go with Dropkicks as soon saw the topic.

I'm out of ideas, I'll let the more knowledged ones play.|||Dropkick Murphys is a sweet band but there must be more. MORE I SAY!|||Less Irish, but still punkrock in the same vain:

Street Dogs (Featuring the DM's previous singer)

Far From Finished

Dutch band called Circle J, once you get past the fake Irish accent it's actually good fun. Banjo included!|||Easily the Pogues.|||Not very punk, but "Horslips" is an excellent Irish band. "The Man Who Built America" might be an album that appeals to you.|||Did I just see "best" and "punk band" in the same sentence?|||Quote:








Did I just see "best" and "punk band" in the same sentence?




Irish punk bands aren't like the emo American "punk" bands.|||Um, punk has been dead for twenty plus years.|||The real punk probably never even reached your continent, Dondrei!

Flogging Molly is good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment