Thursday, April 19, 2012

Amy Winehouse - R.I.P.

Link

Forever 27. While I can't say I was a fan of the music, I respected her as a human being. I wasn't surprised by the news; she's been teetering on the brink for years. It doesn't make the reality any less sad.

P.S. To those who enjoy ripping celebs, especially when they're struggling with their demons in a very high profile way: I hope you choke.|||Well it's not like we did not all see it happening.|||27 strikes again.|||As been repeated everywhere. Not unexpected.

But sad nonetheless. I loved both of her albums, preferring Frank.

R.I.P |||Utterly stunned by the news yesterday. Far far too young.|||She drug addict, worse 1 also, dont stop for nothing|||Quote:








She drug addict, worse 1 also, dont stop for nothing




What?

10 chars|||"Surprise, surprise"...|||Can't say you didn't see it coming.|||http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/sto...of-fallowness/

Even her Family Expected it.

To Amy Winehouse's family, the singer/songwriter's death was not unexpected. It was "only a matter of time," her mother, Janis Winehouse, was quoted as saying in the Sunday Mirror. She'd visited her daughter the day before she died, and said, "She seemed out of it. But her passing still hasn't hit me."

If the family had clearly braced themselves for this news at various points over the years, so had the public, which had grown nearly inured to tales of the singer's inebriated escapades and false promises of new output

No comments:

Post a Comment