Saturday, April 21, 2012

World Cup Womans Soccer - Page 3

Quote:








I might be able to tolerate that until the next championship, but don't count on my support. Another reason to favour Japan.

BTW, how's women's American football called?




In the Newspapers and the TV listings it's "Womans Soccer" over here in the USA.

Footballs not called American Football so Womans Football Is this stuff.



|||I somehow knew in advance that they wear bikini armor |||That how the girls play in Dallas, TX USA.

If your talking Womans Football.

I Made this thread for World Cup Womans Soccer.

Seems like the People in Frankfurt favor the USA not Japan.

In Fact

U.S. Women's National Team Accepts Best Play at 2011 ESPY Awards from Germany

The U.S. Women’s National Team woke up in Germany this morning to the news that they won Best Play at the ESPY Awards on Wednesday night for Abby Wambach’s header in the second minute of stoppage time in the second and final 15-minute overtime period of the FIFA Women’s World Cup quarterfinal against Brazil.



But it's nice your not supporting US Krischan.

Cause I know your born to lose.

Sweden is #3



So tell me what do they call Womans Soccer in Japan? Is Durf Around?|||I wasn't talking about me, but making a guess about Germans in general |||Quote:








I wasn't talking about me, but making a guess about Germans in general




yup iam for japan too , for following reason



i guess they would care more |||Quote:








your born to lose




ffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuu|||Quote:








ffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuu




Well it's in his Sig?

and I so love the English grammar Nazis

|||1 to 1 and Extra time starts now!|||1/2 time of Extra Time USA 2 Japan 1

Abby Headed the goal, she's the new USA team High scorer in World Cup (3rd overall in the world) and she has had 1 goal each in the last 4 games.|||And It's Penalty Kicks to win!

OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment