Thursday, April 19, 2012

The OT is still here..again!

Gah, I made a thread like this over 2 yrs ago (hence again)...but this time I knew it would remain. Only people pass, the OTF will remain forever seems

Noticed alot of "banned" old members, that sucks.

With "crowbar swings possibly coming out in a few yrs from now thought it would be a good idea to get back into the pool and see some old and new faces again.

Hello faces. /wave

But anyways, I'm still alive and hope to perhaps get reconnected to the OT again.

Actually the family is headed out to Orlando Universal Studios tomorrow, so if I survive the trip, hope to talk to some of ya's again real soon.

Cyas.|||Always nice to see fellow old timers around. Welcome back.|||don't know you, but hi! be safe! |||Quote:








don't know you, but hi! be safe!




i remember cyberhawk, welcome back.|||Malevar = Luckymofo circa 2003 member.

^_^|||Hi

I remember CyberHawk|||old timers are a myth|||Quote:








Malevar = Luckymofo circa 2003 member.

^_^




AHHH! my identity has been revealed! But, seriously, thanks for that. I forgot I was posting as malevar and not my old account, luckymofo *sob*|||Quote:








AHHH! my identity has been revealed! But, seriously, thanks for that. I forgot I was posting as malevar and not my old account, luckymofo *sob*




Speaking of which, are you still having problems with your old account? If you still need help, just shoot me a PM.|||Quote:








Speaking of which, are you still having problems with your old account? If you still need help, just shoot me a PM.




yes, thyiad and elly are working on it. the activation email from this site doesn't seem to like my email address; they've tried. I'm on the verge of giving up my old account

No comments:

Post a Comment