Saturday, April 21, 2012

Post and discuss your pets

I don't remember if there was a thread for this so I thought I would start one.

I have six cats..three adults and three tumbling balls of fur.

Boomer is my king cat. He is 16 years old now and is a minx point Siamese.

Zoh is a tortie cat who spends most of her time outside

Jesse is a black and white stray kitty who found me last year after my mother died. I was trying to get her spayed but she was always in heat and the vet wouldn't do it. My daughter let her out on accident and....well, we have three kittens.

Meatloaf is my daughter's cat. She is Siamese.

Aberdeen is my son's kitten. She is a calico.

Baylen is MY kitty. She is Himalayan.

All the kittens are a hoot.|||Oooh oooh oooh, kitties!!!

I only have 2 cat's, the fewest I've had since childhood. They're both basically mutt cats, but they're descended from the 3rd cat we ever owned, Beef! We still refer to her as Momma Kitty even though she hasn't been with us for well 10 years.

The oldest (and biggest) is Melvin. She(!) looks something like a calico, but the colors are milder and she has quite a bit of white. She's a little ugly, but in a way that just makes her super adorable! She's is ...12-13 I believe and is pretty muscular and a little chubby. She's a mega-mouser and is full of 'tude: she's almost always been the alpha (fe)male of the house! She's also the mother of:

Ginger. She's about 1 1/2 years younger, and is the complete opposite. She's super skinny, scared of just about everything and is spoiled rotten cause she's mind-numbingly adorable! She's orange tiger-stripe with a little white on the "under-carriage" and paws. Despite her age, she still thinks she's a little kitten!

I thought about starting a thread similar to this a while back, but with a twist. I was gonna ask people to describe their pets as D2 classes!! Let's see:

Melvin: A lvl 87 Fishymancer with a horde of mouse skeleton's and Revives doing Baal runs.

Ginger: A lvl 15 Zon with no gear spamming for free stuff in a cow game.

Damn, 6 kitties!! Now that's a handful!! We use to have kittens all the time, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life!!|||I have a small dog, white and black Japanese Chin coming up on five years old in December.|||1 full grown cat, male, black with both rear paws are white. Boots

1 kitten, female, ugly. Kitty<niece and nephews cat..hence the name>

1 3 year old pure bred black lab. Tazz

Uh since I live on a farm, do all the cows count?|||http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2056/dsc01723jw.jpg that's my crew

10 year old male and a 3 year old female They both have dumb names I can't properly translate into English |||My dog, Kinsey: http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/n...n/DSC00416.jpg

She's about 3 years old. I found her by nearly hitting her with my truck as she stood in the street at night. I guess she didn't realize that she has black fur.

Good dog.

The cat, Baltimore: http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/n...n/DSC00403.jpg

He's about a year and a half old, I guess. He's not my cat, so I don't really keep track of that. Weird cat, he likes to be in the bathroom when anyone is using it. He likes to smell the toilet or sit in the shower when you're done.|||I had an hamster when I was 10 years old.

I named him Zappy because Zapdos is the coolest Pok�mon ever.|||Quote:










The cat, Baltimore: http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/n...n/DSC00403.jpg

He's about a year and a half old, I guess. He's not my cat, so I don't really keep track of that. Weird cat, he likes to be in the bathroom when anyone is using it. He likes to smell the toilet or sit in the shower when you're done.




Wow, Baltimore could be a twin for my Jesse. I had the picture up and my daughter wanted to know when I took that picture of her.

My kittens are so much fun. I can spend hours just playing with them.

Aberdeen at a week old: Aberdeen

My Baylen playing outside: Baylen

I am sorry if i prattle on about my kitties but I love them so. People at work are getting tired of my kitten stories.|||I wish I knew where the photo I had of my dog at 12 weeks old is. The first day she was home with me in the back yard, she was investigating a ball that was left outside - she barely reached the middle of it even with her nose up trying to sniff. |||LOL Zodi is turning into a Cat Lady.

I don't have a pet anymore, my elderly ferret, Maui, died about a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment